* Magical Memories

Tuesday, June 05, 2007


Okie I'm back here after months of not blogging. So many things have happened over the past few months since the start of this year, thus I don't really know where to start.

I'm lucky in that I managed to get into both nus and ntu and in the end I've chosen ntu. Hopefully I've made the right choice and after today's interactive session, I felt that I've made the right choice. I must thank Power Ranger for inviting us to the interactive session with some ntu seniors and freshmen today! I must say that it was really fun and somehow it makes me feel that I made the right choice.

I went blog-surfing just now but didn't really tag because I don't know what to tag about. It suddenly dawned on me how out of touch with some friends I really am. And I feel really bad about it.

I wonder how many ppl are still reading this blog. Do drop me a tag if u are still reading because I may be moving soon!

It's rather late now and I should be sleeping le! So tt's all for now!

sMiLEz scribbled this at 1:20 AM!


Profile

-RQ
-PPS to ZHSS to TJ
-Biz
-female
-18+
-Loves - Crapping`Singing`Sleeping`Bowling`Cycling`Swimming
-Hates - Regrets


Wishlist

-Get an Honours degree in 3 years' time
-Sis jia you in her studies
-Family and friends are healthy
-Happiness
-Peace
-Learn jap
-Learn to play piano / guitar
-Learn tae kwan do =p
-Grow taller =p


Network

Adeline
Avril
Celest-Sharon
Christine
Hong Jin
James
Jenny
Jeslin
Jiayi
Jinhe
Justina
Ming Hui
Nicholas
Qinqi
Ting Xuan
Wei Jian
Wei Teng
Xue Min
Yean Yang
Yiping
Zhan Seng
SJ Crappers


Credits

designer
BlogSkins
Blogger


Tag-Prints

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Archives

  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • September 2006
  • December 2006
  • June 2007







  • Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com