* Magical Memories

Sunday, December 05, 2004


Heyz.. so I'm in a rather joyous mood now.. lolz.. coz I'm going for e7 outing on Wed.. and I'm going e7 2nd chalet~!.. I feel much better and I definitely won't ps them this time le.. =).. I've oso juz got off the phone with Rox.. lolz.. Tok a lot of crap.. =p.. too long nv see le muh.. miss each other muh.. lolz.. yi hsuan still in Taiwan.. lolz.. miss her too.. =).. According to Warren.. many ppl are going for this outing.. besides it's inexpensive~! Cool~!.. I'm looking forward to it already.. and of course I'm also looking forward to the ice-skating trip~! Heez..

Went to my cousin aka god-sis de wedding reception or something like that.. =p She looked really gorgeous~! Congrats~!.. I'm learning to swim while bull bull is learning to bike~! Yea~!.. Let's Jia You~! Btw.. I look really dark now.. thanks to the swimming lessons.. :'( Waa.. that's the bad thing abt it.. my skin super sensitive to sunlight de.. i know i know.. can put sunblock muh.. but I havent got down to buying one yet.. so anyone care to sponsor me.. lolz.. =p.. I wan to be whiter not darker~! I'm dark enough le.. waa.. *sobx*..

Think I'll juz end here le.. Mum came in and started nagging le.. hoho.. bubbyz~!

sMiLEz scribbled this at 11:07 PM!


Profile

-RQ
-PPS to ZHSS to TJ
-Biz
-female
-18+
-Loves - Crapping`Singing`Sleeping`Bowling`Cycling`Swimming
-Hates - Regrets


Wishlist

-Get an Honours degree in 3 years' time
-Sis jia you in her studies
-Family and friends are healthy
-Happiness
-Peace
-Learn jap
-Learn to play piano / guitar
-Learn tae kwan do =p
-Grow taller =p


Network

Adeline
Avril
Celest-Sharon
Christine
Hong Jin
James
Jenny
Jeslin
Jiayi
Jinhe
Justina
Ming Hui
Nicholas
Qinqi
Ting Xuan
Wei Jian
Wei Teng
Xue Min
Yean Yang
Yiping
Zhan Seng
SJ Crappers


Credits

designer
BlogSkins
Blogger


Tag-Prints

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Archives

  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • September 2006
  • December 2006
  • June 2007







  • Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com