Wednesday, December 08, 2004
Today I had swimming in the morning.. after that went for the e7 outing- badminton session.. quite tired le.. lolz.. chou yi hsuan nv go.. hahaz.. coz she erm.. lolz.. but luckily roxy got go =p.. After that we went for lunch together at the J8 foodcourt.. after that they going to watch vcd at Matthew's house.. but Roxy and I didn't go.. instead we went shopping in the new extended J8.. heez.. We shopped quite long sia.. hoho.. and we each bought a shirt at 37 degrees.. =) After that.. I met up with my mum.. she bought quite a lot of veggies and stuff like that.. after that we sun bian eat dinner at the coffeeshop nearby.. We bought from this Hainanese Scissors Curry Rice stall coz there is always a long queue there.. hoho.. but the food so-so lar.. actually I think it's quite ex.. so dunno why there's always a long queue oso.. hahaz.. later we had po-piah.. we oso bought po-piah home for my sis and dad.. mian de my sis grumble.. hoho.. =pPp
Now I feel quite exhausted actually.. hoho.. *yawns and stretches*.. Think i gotta go bathe now le.. =p
sMiLEz scribbled this at 7:47 PM!