* Magical Memories

Saturday, December 11, 2004


I actually wanted to blog last nite.. but my sis ba zhan the com whole day~! Almost bu ren ta le.. hahaz.. Well here I am blogging now.. hoho.. Well.. yesterday I went to return the library books with my mum and sis.. Saw a job notice at Ice Lemon Tea.. Walk-in Interview~! And so I really walked in for the interview.. The first thing the asked me was - Ni hai you du shu muh? .. =X.. She said they wanted a long time worker.. not a part-time de.. aiz.. She said if I went a few mths earlier then can lo.. but how's tt poss when a few mths ago.. I still having Prelims and O's.. hahaz.. Aiz.. I guess I expected tt.. who would want to hire someone who's only working for less than a mth.. but nevertheless.. I wanted to try.. hahaz.. So I guess it's juz too bad.. I'm fated to be jobless.. =xXx.. It's a choice between studies and job..

And today.. I'm planning to stay at home the whole day.. ha.. Quite sianz.. But dun feel like going out oso.. Nothing much to do.. I borrowed a book from the library yesterday.. The Angels Trilogy by Lurlene McDaniel.. It's a nice book.. I enjoyed reading it.. and I'm still on it.. it's actually three consecutive stories.. I like the plot.. Anyway.. there's a part of the story tt says abt Leah and Ethan.. they are from two diff walks of life.. Leah's English.. Ethan's Amish.. They can nv be together coz Amish can only marry an Amish.. I think it's real sad.. Sumore.. Leah soon found out that she got cancer.. ='( Sad.. It started me thinking tt is it really impossible for two ppl from diff worlds to be together? Ha.. It reminds me of something.. someone.. T_T

It reminds me of ur existence.. Something which I've been trying to get out of my mind.. Things happen for a purpose.. though one might nv know what's the purpose till much later.. In fact.. Somethings we'll nv know why.. They remain as a mystery..


sMiLEz scribbled this at 10:08 AM!


Profile

-RQ
-PPS to ZHSS to TJ
-Biz
-female
-18+
-Loves - Crapping`Singing`Sleeping`Bowling`Cycling`Swimming
-Hates - Regrets


Wishlist

-Get an Honours degree in 3 years' time
-Sis jia you in her studies
-Family and friends are healthy
-Happiness
-Peace
-Learn jap
-Learn to play piano / guitar
-Learn tae kwan do =p
-Grow taller =p


Network

Adeline
Avril
Celest-Sharon
Christine
Hong Jin
James
Jenny
Jeslin
Jiayi
Jinhe
Justina
Ming Hui
Nicholas
Qinqi
Ting Xuan
Wei Jian
Wei Teng
Xue Min
Yean Yang
Yiping
Zhan Seng
SJ Crappers


Credits

designer
BlogSkins
Blogger


Tag-Prints

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Archives

  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • September 2006
  • December 2006
  • June 2007







  • Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com